Cost of living comparison between Valdivia, Chile and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01035 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 39% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,393 (CH$1,100,271) in Valdivia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)