Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00807 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 51% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,269 (CH$1,396,472) in Valdivia.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Moscow costs руб 180 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dinajpur costs Taka 50 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhopal costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)