Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00991 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 42% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,403 (CH$1,453,084) in Valdivia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Taipei costs 6.00 NT$ (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $599 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 24TL (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,135 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (28 minutes ago)