Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00968 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 44% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,940 (CH$1,439,449) in Valdivia.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $22,740 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)