Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.446 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 5% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr20,924 (€2,810) in Vaasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (36 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)