Cost of living in Uzhhorod, Ukraine compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24647 DKK / UAH
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uzhhorod (Ukraine) is 76% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr5,867 (23,804₴) in Uzhhorod.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (33 minutes ago)