Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06033 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 11% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr22,297 (¥369,587) in Utsunomiya.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €390 (about 1 hour ago)