Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05576 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 21% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,149 (¥325,476) in Utsunomiya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $879 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元200 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (35 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)