Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05970 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 16% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,205 (¥321,695) in Utsunomiya.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in João Pessoa costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.98 (about 1 hour ago)