Cost of living comparison between Utsunomiya, Japan and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06559 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 10% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,081 (¥214,692) in Utsunomiya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,005 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$65,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (about 2 hours ago)