Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.084 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 20% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr20,083 ($3,301) in Usulutan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £2,500 (36 minutes ago)