Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.022 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 28% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,022 (元8,826) in Ürümqi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)