Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.976 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 31% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,933 (元16,330) in Ürümqi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €60 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €60 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (33 minutes ago)