Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 75 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32425 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 51% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,855 (Mex$ 39,647) in Uruapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)