Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 53 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31999 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 51% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,861 (Mex$ 40,193) in Uruapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €13 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Juan costs $25 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €5,160 (about 2 hours ago)