Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk, Russia vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09868 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk (Russia) is 61% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,778 (руб 99,090) in Ul'yanovsk.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)