Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00601 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr12,513 (₩2,082,411) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)