Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00592 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,388 (₩2,093,851) in Ulsan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 30 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (36 minutes ago)