Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00609 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr12,725 (₩2,089,979) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £2,795 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)