Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 100 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00564 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 19% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr22,659 (₩4,020,264) in Ulsan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bahawalpur costs ₨283 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rawalpindi costs ₨250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bucharest costs 19 lei (about 2 hours ago)