Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 441 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00260 DKK / MNT
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 55% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,976 (3,833,449 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 8 ₨ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)