Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 336 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00251 DKK / MNT
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 56% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,688 (3,865,017 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,423 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)