Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 628 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00282 DKK / MNT
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 50% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,264 (2,224,095 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bacolod City costs Php25,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Salvador costs $1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)