Cost of living comparison between Ulan Bator, Mongolia and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 523 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00284 DKK / MNT
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 54% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,213 (2,538,279 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)