Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00582 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 12% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr21,959 (₩3,775,894) in Uijongbu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨7,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)