Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00566 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 13% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,166 (₩3,383,276) in Uijongbu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Ithaca, New York costs $2.19 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 11,000 ﷼ (38 minutes ago)