Cost of living in Ufa, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11726 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ufa (Russia) is 54% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr5,739 (руб 48,943) in Ufa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (33 minutes ago)