Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19241 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 38% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,080 (83,572 ฿) in Udon Thani.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 7,500 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ulm costs €150 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (44 minutes ago)