Cost of living in Udaipur, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09331 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 61% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,426 (₨101,019) in Udaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)