Cost of living in Udaipur, India vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09203 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 61% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,029 (₨108,984) in Udaipur.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Beijing costs 2.11元 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,220 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faro costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)