Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 181 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.163 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 61% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,375 (R$ 8,059) in Uberlandia.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bratislava costs €34 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mérida costs Mex$ 34,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arkhangelsk costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)