Cost of living in Ube, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05635 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ube (Japan) is 27% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,961 (¥283,244) in Ube.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo André costs R$ 3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (39 minutes ago)