Cost of living in Ube, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05970 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ube (Japan) is 26% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,413 (¥308,423) in Ube.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,982 (about 1 hour ago)