Cost of living in Ube, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05608 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ube (Japan) is 29% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,356 (¥327,321) in Ube.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $56 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 35 (24 minutes ago)