Cost of living in Ube, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06207 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ube (Japan) is 24% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,306 (¥230,480) in Ube.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)