Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.228 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 28% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,470 (R$ 6,046) in Ubatuba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)