Cost of living in Tver, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10739 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tver (Russia) is 31% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,075 (руб 140,385) in Tver.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Haifa costs 500 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Silkeborg costs kr373,998 (about 2 hours ago)