Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 266 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.816 DKK / BAM
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 55% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,852 (2,844KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Amarillo, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)