Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 398 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.793 DKK / BAM
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 56% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,193 (2,687KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling10,091 (about 1 hour ago)