Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 382 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.797 DKK / BAM
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 55% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,699 (3,081KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,300 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵25,413 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$71,155 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)