Cost of living comparison between Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.795 DKK / BAM
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 53% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,299 (1,923KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (about 2 hours ago)