Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Mexico compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33753 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez (Mexico) is 65% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,823 (Mex$ 26,139) in Tuxtla Gutiérrez.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Iowa City, Iowa costs $565 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (38 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Daegu costs ₩2,000 (42 minutes ago)