Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00008 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 37% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr35,635 (Bs 444,036,786) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Port Elizabeth costs R 1.60 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 229,900 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kathmandu costs ₨ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 800 (about 2 hours ago)