Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00024 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 44% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,985 (Bs 53,942,655) in Turmero.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $762 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 380 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £24,000 (about 1 hour ago)