Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela vs Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02173 DKK / VES *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 25% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr30,101 (1,384,972 Bs.S.) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $35 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $850 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $107,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Marrakech costs 20 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)