Cost of living comparison between Turmero, Venezuela and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.685 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 14% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,099 (Bs 23,518) in Turmero.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)