Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10696 DKK / VES *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 374% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr113,705 (1,063,035 Bs.S.) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aurangabad costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)