Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.701 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 10% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr17,202 (Bs 24,544) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)