Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.942 DKK / TMT
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,315 (6,340 Manat) in Turkmenabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Amarillo, Texas costs $1,009 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php31 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)