Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02091 DKK / KZT
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 50% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,237 (298,215 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (about 1 hour ago)