Cost of living in Turin, Italy compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 473 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.454 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 25% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,949 (€2,408) in Turin.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (14 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (38 minutes ago)