Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00212 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 60% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,041 (COL$4,738,479) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belfast costs £4.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)