Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00208 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 61% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,614 (COL$5,111,894) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Donetsk costs 24₴ (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 23,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)