Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00212 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 62% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,841 (COL$4,171,969) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)