Cost of living in Tumkur, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10249 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tumkur (India) is 63% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr5,803 (₨56,626) in Tumkur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (37 minutes ago)