Cost of living in Tumkur, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09326 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tumkur (India) is 53% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,302 (₨110,468) in Tumkur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €9 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $661 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £39 (about 2 hours ago)