Cost of living in Tumkur, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10169 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tumkur (India) is 63% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,951 (₨68,354) in Tumkur.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Diego, California costs $2.54 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)