Cost of living in Tula, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11998 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tula (Russia) is 55% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,957 (руб 57,985) in Tula.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $100,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)