Cost of living in Tuguegarao City, Philippines compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14034 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuguegarao City (Philippines) is 24% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr15,479 (Php110,292) in Tuguegarao City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeonju costs ₩7,000 (38 minutes ago)