Cost of living in Tsu, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05558 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsu (Japan) is 9% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr22,744 (¥409,208) in Tsu.
Recent Prices Added
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Taipei costs 29 NT$ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aurangabad costs ₨130 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Oporto costs €0.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Swansea costs £598 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (23 minutes ago)