Cost of living in Tsu, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05611 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsu (Japan) is 8% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr23,843 (¥424,974) in Tsu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (1 minute ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)