Cost of living comparison between Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00613 DKK / CDF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 142% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr30,304 (4,942,635 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (about 1 hour ago)