Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00456 DKK / CDF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 95% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr44,762 (9,825,255 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr23,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £11 (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (43 minutes ago)