Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00407 DKK / CDF *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 81% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr43,333 (10,658,675 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gurgaon costs ₨85 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regina costs C$10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨350 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tunis costs 1.750 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)