Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00387 DKK / CDF *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 69% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr42,281 (10,923,078 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr25,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €130 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)