Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00390 DKK / CDF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 71% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr40,949 (10,494,828 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bloemfontein costs R 1,700 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,184 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$126 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.99 (about 1 hour ago)