Cost of living comparison between Trujillo, Peru and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.033 DKK / PEN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 51% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,067 (S/. 2,985) in Trujillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,321 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,408 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (about 2 hours ago)