Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.951 DKK / PEN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 53% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,165 (S/. 6,237) in Trujillo.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (6 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €10 (28 minutes ago)