Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 248 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.791 DKK / NOK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 28% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr30,734 (kr 38,848) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,500 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bandung costs Rp 200,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,179 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Swansea costs £60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)