Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 341 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.799 DKK / NOK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 29% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr29,562 (kr 36,978) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr23,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.60 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pécs costs 170,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 250 ден (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murmansk costs руб 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)