Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 190 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.700 DKK / NOK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 13% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr29,369 (kr 41,931) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tampico costs Mex$ 5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in São Carlos costs R$ 4.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Chandigarh costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)