Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.826 DKK / NOK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 35% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr16,816 (kr 20,351) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 240 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nottingham costs £860 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Galway costs €2.20 (5 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (about 1 hour ago)