Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 182 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.776 DKK / NOK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 26% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr32,857 (kr 42,358) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$78 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (27 minutes ago)