Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 196 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.780 DKK / NOK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 27% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr33,067 (kr 42,390) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 200TL (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Limassol costs €300 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)