Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 267 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.766 DKK / NOK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 23% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr28,364 (kr 37,033) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr23,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ohrid costs 8,000 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)