Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.828 DKK / NOK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 34% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr25,150 (kr 30,365) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$370 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $589 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$50 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (about 1 hour ago)