Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.828 DKK / NOK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 45% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr22,598 (kr 27,283) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)