Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.794 DKK / NOK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 39% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr17,364 (kr 21,877) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 15 (about 2 hours ago)