Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.776 DKK / NOK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 31% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr28,850 (kr 37,169) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr22,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 17,200 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)