Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.798 DKK / NOK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 36% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr35,342 (kr 44,315) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 8,471 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)