Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.774 DKK / NOK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 29% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr34,712 (kr 44,830) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr27,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jelgava costs €600 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dresden costs €399 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,183 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,422 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 28 zł (about 1 hour ago)