Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.771 DKK / NOK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 29% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr31,062 (kr 40,310) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)