Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.210 DKK / CAD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 32% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,480 (C$1,628) in Trois-Rivières.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (30 minutes ago)