Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.451 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 43% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,623 (€1,694) in Trnava.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Saskatoon costs C$2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)