Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.808 DKK / LYD *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 28% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,542 (3,441 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 30 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £22,550 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oslo costs kr 275 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)