Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 154 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.373 DKK / LYD *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 79% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,196 (4,514 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pisa costs €1,430 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Liverpool costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neiva costs COL$1,600,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stuttgart costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Catania costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)