Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.874 DKK / LYD *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 21% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,289 (2,521 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (8 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (32 minutes ago)