Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00413 DKK / LBP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 25% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,396 (4,693,725 L£) in Tripoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM161,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (36 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)