Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00466 DKK / LBP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 16% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,499 (2,251,278 L£) in Tripoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (about 2 hours ago)