Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00440 DKK / LBP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 19% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,098 (3,430,038 L£) in Tripoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $915 (23 minutes ago)