Cost of living comparison between Tripoli, Lebanon and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00461 DKK / LBP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 11% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,092 (2,407,981 L£) in Tripoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (36 minutes ago)