Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00404 DKK / LBP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 27% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,733 (4,137,032 L£) in Tripoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)