Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00433 DKK / LBP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 22% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,819 (4,346,520 L£) in Tripoli.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $22,740 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,300 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$0.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 27,600,000 (28 minutes ago)