Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.306 DKK / CUC *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is 18% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,578 (3,105 CUC) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 93 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)