Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.326 DKK / CUC *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is 18% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,582 (3,096 CUC) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)