Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia vs Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.944 DKK / BOB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 53% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,170 ($b12,887) in Trinidad.
Prices recently added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Honiara costs 10 SI$ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨700 (43 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pretoria costs R 17 (about 2 hours ago)