Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.961 DKK / BOB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 52% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,458 ($b7,764) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨132,145 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.45 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)