Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.903 DKK / BOB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 53% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,211 ($b13,522) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Płock costs 4.58 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlotte Amalie costs $16 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$305 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)