Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.933 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 57% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,792 (3,514TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (21 minutes ago)