Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.357 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 66% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,538 (6,292TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Medellín costs COL$200,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (about 1 hour ago)