Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06203 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr19,890 (¥320,647) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (29 minutes ago)