Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06096 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 4% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr13,032 (¥213,794) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,900 (32 minutes ago)