Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05647 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr22,133 (¥391,916) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr22,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 2 hours ago)