Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06337 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr17,110 (¥270,005) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Podgorica costs €0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)