Cost of living in Toulouse, France compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.439 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulouse (France) is 17% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,350 (€1,391) in Toulouse.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)