Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.439 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 15% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr21,339 (€2,869) in Toulon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (37 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)