Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.447 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 18% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,690 (€2,644) in Toulon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ubatuba costs R$ 2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €7 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,688 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 499 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)