Cost of living in Toulon, France vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.472 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 15% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr20,382 (€2,728) in Toulon.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (39 minutes ago)