Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.722 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 53% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,740 (6,238 zł) in Toruń.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)