Cost of living in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands, Faroe Islands vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018.
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands (Faroe Islands) is 9% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr29,427 in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr27,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 450,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (about 2 hours ago)