Cost of living in Torreón, Mexico compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36939 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torreón (Mexico) is 59% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,169 (Mex$ 27,529) in Torreón.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (29 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (about 2 hours ago)