Cost of living in Torreón, Mexico compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32424 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torreón (Mexico) is 59% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,966 (Mex$ 33,819) in Torreón.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sarajevo costs 1.50KM (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €79 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)