Cost of living comparison between Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00022 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 56% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,904 (﷼ 32,092,114) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 220 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 70,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$17 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)