Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran vs Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 100 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00015 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 64% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,652 (﷼ 59,384,798) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨136 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Siliguri costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $1.19 (about 3 hours ago)