Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 52 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00016 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 62% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,705 (﷼ 54,358,675) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Spokane, Washington costs $199 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Gijón costs €450 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Des Moines, Iowa costs $9,149 (about 1 hour ago)