Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 160 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00020 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 57% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,939 (﷼ 48,631,185) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)