Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 60 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00018 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 61% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,857 (﷼ 55,606,807) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Eugene, Oregon costs $505 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Lagos costs 450 ₦ (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beijing costs 元1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Fes costs 1,000 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)