Cost of living in Toowoomba, Australia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.069 DKK / AUD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toowoomba (Australia) is 14% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr25,054 (AU$4,942) in Toowoomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr22,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (41 minutes ago)