Cost of living in Tomsk, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10665 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tomsk (Russia) is 60% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,511 (руб 98,550) in Tomsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,800 (26 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 2 hours ago)