Cost of living in Tomsk, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12034 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tomsk (Russia) is 55% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,089 (руб 58,906) in Tomsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (37 minutes ago)