Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,222 prices entered by 228 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05750 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr27,110 (¥471,498) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)