Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 710 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06202 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 24% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr33,495 (¥540,071) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr27,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tokyo costs ¥730 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €800 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 115,000 (about 2 hours ago)