Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,084 prices entered by 222 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05985 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr29,941 (¥500,276) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr25,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)