Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 768 prices entered by 221 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05995 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 27% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr31,731 (¥529,302) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr25,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (31 minutes ago)