Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,426 prices entered by 280 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05569 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 9% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr26,121 (¥469,072) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medina costs ﷼ 122,222 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montevideo costs $U1.11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Reno, Nevada costs $3.31 (about 2 hours ago)