Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,085 prices entered by 213 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06113 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 24% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr23,204 (¥379,588) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Petrolina costs R$ 7 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (43 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)