Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,195 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06080 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr22,822 (¥375,384) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €14,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $35 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (about 1 hour ago)