Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,372 prices entered by 269 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05657 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 9% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr25,047 (¥442,803) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr23,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 2 hours ago)