Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 449 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05897 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr29,830 (¥505,834) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr27,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Guwahati costs ₨11 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Pedro Town, Belize costs BZ$700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belize City costs BZ$900 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,500,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Matamoros costs Mex$ 750 (about 3 hours ago)