Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 840 prices entered by 224 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05791 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr29,201 (¥504,244) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albany, New York costs $0.71 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,067,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.80 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)