Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,109 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06201 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr19,580 (¥315,735) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $25 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (36 minutes ago)