Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,176 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06064 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr19,121 (¥315,331) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (about 1 hour ago)